We are looking for an attentive cocktail server who is committed to providing a high-quality restaurant and lounge experience to our customers. The cocktail server’s responsibilities include greeting customers, taking drink and food orders, making recommendations, processing payments, and ensuring that customers’ needs are met. You should be a skilled multi-tasker with a passion for customer satisfaction and knowledge of wines, beer, and cocktails.To succeed as a cocktail server, you should be friendly, proactive, and efficient. Cocktail servers should also be knowledgeable about the food and drinks they serve and how to create a fun, enjoyable experience for every customer.Essential Functions:
- Interacting with customers by taking their orders, making recommendations, providing them with accurate bills, serving them food and drinks, processing payments in a timely manner.
- Handling multiple tables and tasks in an efficient manner.
- Cleaning and clearing tables.
- Assisting with opening and closing duties, such as preparing ingredients and restocking items, such as straws, napkins, etc.
- Learning about fall menu food items and beverages such as wine, beer, and cocktails.
- Taking inventory of supplies and ingredients.
- Checking identification of customers who appear to be less than 40 years of age to ensure customers are over 21 years of age to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Standing, walking, and carrying heavy trays of food and drinks.
- Utilizing responsible hospitality practices to ensure customers are not being served more alcohol than is safe. This requires good judgment and maturity as it is hard to tell what’s a safe amount of alcohol for each customer.
How to apply
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience serving alcoholic and other beverages in a dining/bar establishment.
- Ability to walk, stand, and carry heavy trays.
- A friendly, attentive attitude.
- Knowledge of cocktails, beer, wine, and food.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to serve alcohol.
- A passion for providing customers with high-quality service.
- Compliance with all local, state, and federal liquor laws.
- Willingness to work at peak hours, which may include evenings, holidays, and weekends.
If you are interested in this position, please download the below application and make it complete then share with us at email@example.com